Help!

Posted by: Karen

I am still sick! I can't remember the last time I could breathe through my nose.

Next week I have 4 tests.

One in probability and statistics...it will be ok.

One in advanced calculus...why don't you just shoot me right now. I hate that class...I'm so sick of writing proofs that I don't really feel like go anywhere.  I'm also tired of the professor that states a theorem and then says, "you know this, you know this." Well, no. I don't. That would be why I'm taking this class. 

Another test is the exit exam. I have to pass to graduate. No calculator, no scratch paper, just me for two hours calculating things and remembering formulas that I haven't used in two years. I'm hoping the nation in general is dumb because my score is based on my percentile in the nation.

The last test is the praxis. I have to pass that one to graduate too. It's Saturday morning at seven. There's a nice way to start the weekend.

Oh and I have a paper to write.

I'm feeling overwhelmed! Anyone have words of encouragement? What are you looking forward to this week?

This entry was posted on 10:20 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

We all feel your pain. We can't breathe out of our noses either. Its heartbreaking when Jordyn sleeps. You can hear the gunk in her nose and we can't give her any meds because she's too young! We love you and miss you. Jordyn talks about you all the time. She thinks you're a princess. Good luck on your tests I know you'll do great on them!!

I'm so sorry that things are crazy. Being sick makes everything so much harder to handle.

Good luck with your crazy tests. My light at the end of the tunnel is that in less than two weeks I'll be home. I have a lot between me and that light right now, but after many many hours in the library, I'll be over the worst and on my way to Denver.

May the force be with you!

Post a Comment