A Few Letters

Posted by: Karen

Dear Baking Soda,
We are no longer friends. That is really all I have to say to you.

Dear KitchenAid,
Sorry I made you work so hard today, it will never happen again. Actually, I can't promise that.

Dear Kitchen,
Sorry you are such a mess. Maybe someday I will learn how to bake without spilling flour and powdered sugar everywhere.

Dear Mom,
Do you think you could come out here and make your amazing Halloween cookies? I am apparently incapable and that is all I really wanted today. Please?!

Dear Colt,
Sorry you have to deal with my craziness, and eat my gross baked goods. Thanks for cleaning the kitchen!

Dear Dan,
Fine! Keep the stupid cookie gene! I didn't want it anyway! At least I got the sewing gene...until you steal it from me.

Dear Cookies,
I hope you enjoy being in the trash.

Love,
Karen

This entry was posted on 5:20 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

I'm sorry your cookies didn't work out! You make me laugh though! That was a really cute way of letting us know how your day was! :) Thanks for being the best sister-in-law ever! It was so amazing to see you guys this past weekend! I love you Karen! :)

I think the cookies are great! I enjoyed frosting them and eating them... more the eating part than the frosting part :)...
I love you!

Oh how I hate kitchen fiascoes! I hate baking soda too; the lack of it ruined my loaf of pumpkin bread a couple weeks ago. Awful. Sorry your cookies were a bust :(

Oh dear. . . kitchen woes are frustrating indeed! Where's Dan when you need him, anyway? I say kudos to Colt for cleaning the kitchen (alliteration not intentional).

Post a Comment