Studying

Posted by: Karen

I'm allowing myself a five minute study break. The only things getting me through this week are Colt, Dr. Pepper, white chocolate candy cane kisses, and of course my family and friends.

Anyone want to take over advanced calc for me?

Back to studying...maybe I should put a picture up of the review sheet. Then you would all understand that not only is the material horribly hard, but the professor's handwriting is impossible to read, so it is like translating a foreign language that you don't speak. Fun.

This entry was posted on 9:36 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

You can do it!! And just think--Thanksgiving is right around the corner!

Ghiradelli peppermint bark (available only at this time of year) is my go-to/get-through snack of choice--accompanied by Coke Zero, of course.

Post a Comment