Oink Oink

Posted by: Karen

Close friends of our family have a tradition of telling the good and not-so-good of their lives at dinner, so I decided to blog about my good and not-so-good things as of late.

Not So Good:
-For the last 5 days I have been horribly sick. I have had a sore throat (swallowing has been horribly painful), fever, head ache, stuffy nose, and basically I have done nothing but lay around our apartment being sick. I did drag myself out of bed last week to go to class, but that is pretty much the only time I left the house. Unfortunately, all of these things are symptoms of the swine flu, but having no insurance, a doctor has not confirmed that diagnosis.

Good:
-I have a husband that takes such good care of me, especially when I'm sick.
-Since I have been stuck in the apartment so much lately, I have had time to start making Colt's Christmas stocking. My Mom bought me the stuff to make our Christmas stockings this summer, and being sick gave me an excuse to watch Gilmore Girls and sew stockings. It is so fun! I feel so domestic.
-I have something to get me through this week...my Mom is coming to visit this weekend! I have my last ever ballroom dance show this weekend, and since my Dad will be traveling for work, my Mom is driving out to visit and see my show. I am so excited!

This entry was posted on 9:38 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I love it that you blogged a good and not-so-good :) And so sorry you're sick! Ugh. And my mom is coming out with your mom, so I get to see my mom this weekend too!!!! I love moms :)

ps--the GG has definitely helped me out this weekend :)

Post a Comment